- We are keen to know about you in order to provide you with information on products, services and sports content that will be better suited to your individual interests, while any obtained feedback on our services will aid us in detecting and preventing faults. At a basic level we will ask for details about your address, age and preferences.
- Most of the information we receive comes from you. However, we may also gain more information as you interact with the various services we provide ie. our competitions, message boards and transactional areas. We do not collect personally identifiable information and always try to ensure the information we have about you is correct and complete.
- Whenever we ask for information about you there will always be the option to either “opt in” or “opt out” of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offers from the company and/or third parties on whose behalf we may send out information. Should you agree we may contact you about other Golazogoal.com services to which you do not subscribe but which may interest you. There is the option to “opt out” at any time from receiving further promotional information via email or other communication means and upon request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from our database.
- We treat the information we hold on you as confidential and may retain it for a reasonable period. Golazogoal.com employees take care in handling this information and will only request it when there is a good reason to do so. We make every effort to ensure the information held on our databases is secure.
- Except where the law permits or unless you specifically agree, Golazogoal.com does not sell or rent your personal data to others outside Golazogoal.com and its subsidiaries. We may use anything we know about you to enable us to serve you better. We will not disclose your information to any third party except if they are involved in a relevant service. You will generally know if a transfer of your personal data has taken place unless the third parties are working on our behalf – our subcontractors, administrators (eg for processing credit card payments) or our professional advisers or should the data be required to be disclosed by law or to a regulator.
- Should a business division be sold to another company and your personal data is used by that business the data may be transferred to the buyer along with the business for them to use in the same way.
- You should be aware that should you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information such as usernames or email addresses on public areas of our websites (eg on message boards) – that information, can be collected and used by third parties which may lead to unsolicited messages from other third parties and such activities are beyond our control.
- Your IP address may be used to help us diagnose any problems with our server or to help us administer our websites. Your IP address may be used to help identify you while it will help us gather broad demographic information to enable us to understand our users requirements.
- Where advertising is placed on our web pages there could be cookies used to collect technical information and general usage information although third party advertisers will not be able to relate this to you personally unless you provide your consent.
- Should any of our sites contain links to other sites outside our group we can not be responsible for their content or handling of your information.