Competition: Premier League
Venue: Falmer Stadium
Man Utd’s Premier League record: P31 – W13 – D10 – L8
Brighton’s Premier League record: P31 – W7 – D12 – L12
Man Utd’s Recent form (All competitions): W-D-W-D-W
Brighton’s Recent form (All competitions): D-W-D-L-D
Man Utd manager Ole Gunnar Solskajer:
“I think every year you’re in the Champions League is a great experience, for the players it’s a step forward, for us it’s what we’re striving to do winning trophies and we need to focus on one game at a time,” he said.
Brighton manager Graham Potter:
Brighton boss Potter said: “I suppose there are bogey grounds. And I’m happy if the Amex is a bogey ground for Manchester United. But from our perspective, we can’t rely on that.
Injured Izquierdo, Abate, Webster
Leading scorer Maupay (9)
Confirmed Man Utd Line-up:
Injured Tuanzebe, Jones
Leading scorer Rashford (14)
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last 7 away games (Premier League).
- Man Utd have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Brighton’s last 6 games (Premier League).
- Brighton have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Man Utd in all competitions.
- Man Utd are undefeated in their last 7 matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have failed to win 10 of their last 11 matches (Premier League).