Man Utd vs RB Leipzig
Competition: UEFA Champions League
Venue: Old Trafford
Date: October 28
Kick off: 00:00
Managers: Julian Nagelsmann, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Man Utd: DWWLW
RB Leipzig: WWWWD
Rb Leipzig team news:
- Amadou Haidara, Nordi Mukiele, Konrad Laimer and Lukas Klostermann are all missing for RB Leipzig leaving them short at right-back.
- Tyler Adams played the odd game at right-back last season but he hasn’t featured too regularly over the last month or so. Another option would be to use Marcel Sabitzer as a right wing-back but he only returned from injury with a cameo at the weekend.
- Julian Nagelsmann rested several first-team players at the weekend and will recall the likes of Yussuf Poulsen and Dani Olmo here.
Man Utd team news:
- Anthony Martial is expected to return up front for Manchester United, with Edinson Cavani to settle for another place on the bench.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has preferred a midfield duo of Fred and Scott McTominay in recent matches leaving the likes of Nemanja Matic, Paul Pogba and Donny van de Beek on the bench
RB Leipzig possible line-up: Gulacsi, Orban, Upamecano, Adams, Halsenberg, Nkunku, Olmo, Kampl, Forsberg, Angelino, Pulsen
Man UTd possible line-up: De Gea, Alex Telles, Maguire, Lindelof, Tuanzebe, Wan-Bissaka, Fred, McTominay, Fernandes, Martial, Rashford
Prediction: Man Utd 2-1 RB Leipzig